Monday, May 3, 2010

Womb

Smart, Richard. "Up from the Underground: Womb Turns 10 | The Japan Times Online." 09 Apr. 2010. Web. 28 Apr. 2010. .


In this article they talk about how this club in Tokyo has brought dance-music culture into the mainstream. It is know as “Womb,” which has grown to become a globally respected venue. It has claimed to be the 4th best club in Tokyo, according to Britain’s DJ Magazine. Many DJ’s praise this club to being the very best. This club opened up to get different kinds of music out into the mainstream, so people could experience more different types of music. Many people enjoy going to the club for the enjoyment of the music that comes from all over the world because of different DJ’s. This has become a very popular club ever since its opening; because of its sound system, the dance floor, the people, and just the overall atmosphere of it.

I think this club is awesome from the pictures that I have seen of it. I would like to someday go to Tokyo just to go party at it. I think it has came a very long way in its making, because it seems that the club scene wouldn’t have been much without this club. I feel that the people who brought it up, did a excellent job in doing so, not just the fact of making a huge, awesome club, but because of changing the way people look at the club scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment